Monday, March 2, 2009

$honey

"We can't see what we don't believe
we can't dream of reality
with our heads in the clouds
and our hands in the air
we try to catch something
but nothing is there
we fall down before we start
we only want to play our part
Yeah our minds are a wash
with all this talk
Am I making sense?
Tell me honey can we ever find the truth?
tell me honey will we ever see one view?
I can't connect if I can't relate to you
and we can't accept what we do not get to choose
tell me honey, what is it we do?
remind me honey, what did we just lose?
We push the thoughts and words come out
they could be lies, they could be doubt
but throw enough money at it's feet
and all the lies become perfectly sweet
You know I've tried to understand
I know you've tried to hold my hand
But try as I will I can not see
am I making sense?
Tell me honey can we ever find the truth?
tell me honey will we ever see one view?
I can't connect if I can't relate to you
and we can't accept what we do not get to choose
tell me honey, what is it we do?
remind me honey, what did we just lose?"

(lovers electric- honey)

so i wonder if i had read this lyrics first what would my reaction to it be, my interpretation and what i would make of it for myself, at the time that i had read it. or what you interpret it as. i been listening to sam la more's remix and just started picking up the lyrics then read them and they're nutz! i love it.

sia - buttons vs the css remix. the original is pretty fucking tight. and also makes me appreciate the remix more as well.. that shit is craaaazy.

feel the music x.x

2 comments:

Peter said...

get off hypemachine!!!!

ma said...

that is an outrageously preposterous idea if i ever heard one....